Thursday, September 13, 2012

LATELY....

Things have been so crazy at our house. My sister and nephew moved in for a little while so it's literally been like a zoo (but a high functioning zoo:)). I have been trying out so many new recipes which has been so fun for me. One in particular, meatball sliders, was a huge hit and probably one of my favorite things I've ever made (actually hands down it is). Other than that... Maple Chicken, Lots of Slow Cookers, Bisquick Chicken, Taco Tuesdays, Breakfast dinners, Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, Some Pretzel Chicken that was not a success #fail, and several grill outs..I actually have come to love cooking. My favorite is the actual sitting down together and eating it though. I know sometimes life gets busy and crazy but that is something I  want to make time for whenever possible now, and as our family grows.

Other than that we've been chasing around our curious 10 month old who is un-phased by the repercussions of gravity and heights, going to visit Jack and Dolly in Davenport, tailgating/watching the Hawkeyes lose, and enjoying the start of the summer to fall transition (I LOVE Fall). Here are a few pictures to sum up the last few weeks since I've failed in blogging....WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD...

"What's up ladies..."


Not the greatest picture...but the only one I had of us together xoxox

Little young Jimmer....

On the way to J & D's :)

Look at those toofers...this was 2 weeks ago and since then another tooth has completely come through and is about the size of the other 2...you can tell his gums are swollen

"what we got in here??"...His new favorite thing...opening and looking in cabinets!

Exploring with Grandma Dolly




"Wasn't me"

Jimmer and his best buddy Yogi....

"FEEEEED me"


"JIMMER....out"

"You know you like it when I expose a little chest"....check out those baby boobs..aka bayoobs

"You know I don't do group shots in my robe..it's embarrassing"

"Not interested"

My favorite boys


 <3

"Well folks...about time to call it a night"


Cousin Brayden in his underoos

"False alarm...not ready for bed"

My bestie Morgan on game day... celebrating her birthday and later a Cyclone Win for her (I was not happy :))

Loves of my life....

Ok so back up to speed! Class is going well.....super challenging and one of the most difficult things I've done to date but so far so good as long as I keep studying...just saying "Corporate Financial Reporting" gives me a headache. This weekend we are heading to tailgate for the Iowa vs UNI game...excited to wear my Purple and Gold...yes I realize how crazy this seems since I wore black and gold and supported the Hawkeyes just one week ago. This all gets very confusing....I went to UNI for 3 years so am, and always will be a Panther fan....they are not the same Division as Iowa so I usually support and cheer for both....but when UNI plays Iowa, I support UNI...not to mention I am technically an Iowa student now so I am invested in both. I also just love the atmosphere and "Football land" of Iowa City. So there ya have it...I'm a traitor I know. As for Saturday..GO PANTHERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment