Thursday, September 13, 2012

10 MONTHS

Gosh I have fallen behind on blogging. Been super busy but getting back on track. I love thinking about going back and reading these month posts when Jimmers a toddler or in high school even! I can just see myself curled up on a couch with a box of kleenex wondering where the time has gone. I already cannot believe that it has been 10 months since we brought our little Jimmer into the world. He has changed our lives forever in the best possible way. I cannot begin to explain how much I love him. Here is Jimmer Jack at TEN MONTHS!










HEIGHT & WEIGHT: Not entirely sure....won't know until his year checkup!
DIAPERS: Size 4
CLOTHING: 12-18 Months

EATING: Jimmer is like a human vacuum....I think if we let him he would eat all day, every day. He loves blueberries, bananas, toast, corn, any and all baby snacks, gold fish, cherrios, potatoes...pretty much anything.


SLEEPING: We have good nights and bad nights but he usually sleeps at least 8 hours straight. Most nights he goes down at 8 pm and is up at 6 am for a bottle and then back down for another hour or so. I will say that if all my children go down for the night like this one, I will be just fine with that. It's like clock work....whether he seems so awake and playing or not....about 8:00 pm comes and when I lay him down that's it...he goes to sleep without making a sound. He is also still taking 2 naps a day - one around 9:30 or 10 am and another around 1:30 or 2 pm.


FAVORITES: His walking toy, our cell phones, climbing up the stairs, every drawer and cabinet, eating, the blinds, DANCING.


WHAT'S NEW: We are on the verge of walking (I'm convinced he knows how and chooses to crawl because he is a SPEED crawler....seriously it's like the Olympic Speed Walkers who know how to run choose to walk lol), he now has 5 teeth (3 on the top and 2 on the bottom), if there is any sort of a beat (with or without music) this kid is dancing, he says "ouuuuuuuuuuu" all day long, he gives 100 kisses a day, and his hair has grown quite a bit in the last month..espeically in the back.


That's all I have for now:) Just starting to think about his first birthday party:( Cannot believe we are closing in on that. November is such a busy month for Nick and I. Our 2 year anniversary is November 6th, Jimmers 1st birthday is November 7th, my first MBA Class Final is November 8th, and Nicks 30th birthday is November 27th! YIKES....I am starting all the planning now so that I am not overwhelmed. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment