Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our last few weeks....

Just so I remember all these wonderful times years down the road when I'm going back through my blog.....here is our life in pictures from the last few weeks (minus last weekend which I'll blog about later)....I'm so incredibly happy and thankful...I hope I never take any of it for granted.

Summer Nights at Papa Rons Barage & Pool....






Just like Mom and Dad...channeling his inner "Balla"...





Hanging at Home...




Summer Concerts with Some of our favorite people...



 Sequel Photos...
  When Jimmer Attacks....





This is Jimmers newest thing...fake cry....he literally makes a cry face for 2 seconds and then stops to wait for our reaction...then does another cry face.....however he never actually cries....dramatic?








It's hard to have a bad day these days.....have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment