Thursday, June 14, 2012

7 MONTHS

I wrote this last week on his actual 7 month birthday but am just now getting around to posting it because I finally got the pictures on here....

 
You are 7 Months old Today Jimmer.....you are the happiest baby. Your eyes are changing color, your hair is growing, and you can be heard screaming "DaDa" from any room. It's rare that you are not smiling or laughing, you crawl all over the place, and have recently pulled yourself to standing. Your Daddy and I's lives are so rich because of you. I want to push pause just so this time in our lives can last longer but I'm afraid things will only move more quickly as you continue to change and grow and learn about the world around you. Nothing I have ever done or will ever do will be as fullfilling as being your Mom. I am so thankful that he picked me for the job and I am so excited for what lies ahead for you. I promise to do everything I can to make you a person of faith, strong in character, and someone who is honest and loving. This has been the most incredible 7 Months...you have taught me so many things and made me so much better. I'm so excited for what's to come and to see the path you choose and to watch God lead you.

 I love you....Mama



HEIGHT: ? Guessing about 27 or 28 inches
WEIGHT: 18 lbs 10 ounces
DIAPER SIZE: 3.....4 at night
CLOTHING: 9 Months & 12 months
HEAD: 44 cm (last appointment)


  
LOVES: Banana Baby MumMums, bites of our DQ blizzards, Pears, Bananas, Carrots, and Sweet Potatos. Baby Pools, People (especially the ladies), Cartoons (The Hub), and his new walker toy from MiMi.

 DISLIKES: Getting dressed, getting in his car seat.when Daddy yells at the TV (NBA playoffs, Tiger Woods golfing), Green Beans.

WHAT'S NEW: Crawling, Pulling to standing..on anything he can, set meals, eating baby treats, more vocal, more hair, eyes are chaning (Olive Green right now).

PERSONALITY: Happy as a clam, laughs all the time, smiles even immediately after waking up from a nap or in the morning. Just a HAPPY little man.

SLEEP: Buddy goes to sleep around 8 pm every night and sleeps until 6:30 to 7 am, drinks a bottle, and then most times will go back down until 8:30 or 9 am. :) Works perfectly for our schedule. He goes down for his first nap 2 hours after he wakes up... and usually and naps for 1 - 1 1/2 hours. Takes another nap around 1:30 or 2 pm for 1 - 1 1/2 hours. About 30% of the time he takes a 3rd nap at 5 pm. This is usually a short 45 minute nap. If he naps a really long time in the afternoon he skips this one. Around 7:30 he gets in the bath and starts winding down.

EATING: Jimmer now eats a 9 ounce bottle when he wakes up in the morning...Oatmeal and a fruit around 9:30 or 10.....a 6 ounce bottle at 1 pm......Dinner - vegetable and fruit around 5 pm...and then a 9 oz bed time bottle. I pump 4 times a day. My plans is to continue pumping through July. With what I have saved up that should get us to 11 months with just my milk.

MAMA'S FAVORITES: Any time someone laughs he cracks up, when he takes a deep breath or lets out a huge sigh, his red knees after he's been crawling all over, watching him with his Daddy.



Here are his 7 Month snap shots...he's super sick but they were already almost a week last so I wanted to get them done...:)

"Helllloooo ladies"

"Psst Mom...I farted"

"It was me...sorry"

He looks so long in this picture to me:(


"Dare me to climb down from here? I'll do it..."

"Let's get me out of these clothes and into the tub!"



No comments:

Post a Comment