Wednesday, April 18, 2012

5 Months

Jimmer is now 5 1/2 MONTHS old! I cannot believe that next month we will be half way to his 1st birthday. Doesn't seem possible. He is changing every day it seems like. He cracks me up daily and I love the little person he is becoming.

"Don't think I won't roll off this chair..."


"See this kicking action? New trick I picked up"


"This time I have a 20 photo limit..I got things to do"

"HEYOOOOO"

"There's room for one more on this thing..."

"Smell my feet...."

"Tell me your thoughts on the Political Campaign?"

"Mom you know I get embarrassed when you tell me how handsome I am"

Jimmer leaning against the SUPER NEAT height chart Jodi had made for him...it goes all the way up to 6 foot 5 or 6 I think. Cannot wait to start measuring him on it.

And just in case anyone doesn't believe how much this little boy looks like his Daddy...here ya go...




 Height/Weight: Will find out at his 6 month check up next month.
Diapers: Size 3
Clothing:6 & 9 Months (depends on the brand)..and just ordered a ton of 6-12 months from Baby Gap.


Personality: Jimmer is such a HAM! His faces crack me up. He is so proud of himself when we stand him up, you can tell he is so impressed with himself. Sticking his tongue out, screaming, giggling, blowing rasberries...he is so entertaining for us!

Eating: Six 6 ounce bottles a day. Also 2-3 tablespoons of rice cereal before bed. Still pumping my life away. So many people told me it couldn't be done (exclusively pumping) but so far so good. A lot of work and time consuming but I don't mind. I am now making either exactly what he is eating a day or just 3 or 4 ounces more. So I'm not stocking up like I was before. He will probably cut back on bottles when he starts other solids so I will be able to put more away. I still have somewhere around 225-250 bags in our freezer. My plan is to stop pumping around August 1st and use the remaining frozen bags to feed him until he's a year or so old. That's the plan anyway! We started other solids this past week but I'll post about that later.
Sleeping: Despite the same routine day in and day out, his sleeping changes. Sometimes he gets up one time anywhere between 2 and 4 am other times it's twice around 1 am and 5 am. He goes to sleep between 7:30 and 8 pm....and sleeps until anywhere between 7:30 -9 am. When he does wake up he eats and goes right back to sleep in about 10 minutes. I'm hoping that in a few weeks when we start solids he will be able to consistantly only get up once or maybe not at all!??!!? (doubtful) :) I don't mind getting up with him...it's such a short amount of time and I love rocking him and kissing him at these random times in the night. The other night he slept from 7:45 to 4:45, ate and went back to sleep in 10 minutes, and then slept until 8:45 am.
Likes: Sticking his tongue out!!!! All the time...from the time he wakes up until he goes to sleep. Loves his jumperoo, sucking on our cold drinking glasses, getting his diaper changed, baths, his activity mat, and being loved on. He also loves his new nike shoes that his Nana and Papa Larson sent him. They are extra special because they were his Daddy's first pair of shoes when he was a baby:)
 

 


Dislikes: Laying flat on his back for long, teething, lately car rides aren't his favorite at least at the beginning, sun in his face, loud noises, getting dressed.
Changes: He looks longer and bigger to me, his hair is growing, his belly is MUCH bigger, he knows his name, rolls over much quicker and more often, and I really see how much he loves Nick and I now. He also holds his own bottle!


So I mentioned earlier he sticks his tongue out a lot...as in...almost all the time. Here are some pictures of him when I was attempting to get ONE smiling picture on Easter Sunday....

Tongue out staring at Mommy...

Tongue out and thinking...
Tongue out when Daddy pulls on my ear...
Tongue out when sitting up...
Tongue out while standing up...
Doing the Michael Jordan Tongue...
The show off Tongue...
Tongue out watching the Masters...
The pointy Tongue...
Tongue out with my Pops Nikes on..
Tongue out wearing my Daddys baby Hawkeye Hat...
Tongue out getting my diaper changed...
Tongue out when I'm naked...

And finally here are few videos....I'm posting them so Nicks family can see him in action!  I cannot believe how fast he is growing. I can't leave him alone for 2 minutes without him moving to the other side of the room!

LARSON LIVE



No comments:

Post a Comment