Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Saint Patricks Day

So...Saint Patricks Day was fun...plain and simple. The weather was beautiful and we got to spend the morning and afternoon with some great people! Jimmer hung out with Auntie Ashley for a few hours and she took him to the parade. He wasn't really a fan because I think it was a little too warm for him so they didn't stay long. Here are some pictures of our funfilled day.

Daddy and Jimmer in GREEN


The shadow makes Nicks hair look hilarious!


The Larson Family...my boys:)


My Mom and Step Dad Gary..love them<3


This picture is ridiculous.....LOL!


Clint was tired....


My friend Erin and I at the Moose



Ashley Z and I :):)

Looks like someone didn't get the memo to wear his GREEN!

Mom and I


Some of rockstar ladies I work with...and a random dude...yes completely random


No comments:

Post a Comment