Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Believe....

I BELIEVE....

1. That God is the only way to eternal life...we are saved through him and him alone...and it is both my intent and my struggle to keep him first at all times and in every aspect of my life.
2. Bringing a child into the world is one of the greatest miracles.
3. That Nick is the love of my life.
4. Jimmer has and will teach me more than I could ever teach him.
5. You work to live not live to work.
6. People can change.
7. That my Mother is the most selfless person on earth.
8. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life to get where I'm at now.
9. That basketball is the greatest game there is.
10. Nothing is greater than being a Mother.
11.You can only control your actions and your reactions.
12. Life is full of choices...and they are yours forever.
13. I will spend the rest of my life worrying.
14. Friends are an essential ingredient and you should decorate your life with them.
15. That reeces peanut butter cups are the best candy you can buy.
16. Nothing I have ever smelled, smells better than baby skin.
17. You should wish others well...no matter what the've done.
18. I will make a billion more mistakes in my lifetime.
19. The midwest is the greatest place to grow up.
20. That you should live your values.
21. Being rich has nothing to do with money.
22. You should take the time to sit down with your grandparents and listen to their stories.
23. That we should be fearful for our country 
 24. Forgiveness is one of the hardest and most important things to master.
25. Life doesn't have to be perfect to be perfectly wonderful.


Some fun photos from the last week.....

Jimmers Face!......and poor Yogi looks like a sheep dog..HAIR CUT time

Loves his MeMe

Jimmer and I cooking dinner

Loves this thing...that's my childhood blanket behind him

Jimmers and the Olivias...his Auntie Olivia on the left and her friend on the right 

Daddy and Jimmer



Jimmer playing Apples to Apples with us...as you can see he's kicking butt

MOHAWK!!


Chubby Boy

Sleepy Boy


Hilarious bib from Cherrise :)

Yes folks..Jimmer is motorboating his MeMe..we had a good laugh with this one


This is my last public post.....my next blog post which will be on Thursday will be set to private. I have all of the emails for those of you who messaged me on facebook or on here who wish to follow :) Anyone else who would like me to send you the link just send me your email address either on facebook or comment on here and I will gladly send it to you. Thursday I will post about Jimmers 4 month appointment that he has Thursday morning:) Hope everyone is having a good week!



3 comments:

  1. Christian Vanover
    cdvanover@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to follow. Hoops22_45@hotmail.com
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to follow
    desiree.ludvigson@gmail.com
    Desiree

    ReplyDelete