Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Switching to Private

 I am going to be switching this blog to private.  After a few weird comments and warnings from friends, family and other bloggers, I would just feel more comfortable if all our family business, pictures etc were seen by people we know or are friends of friends or acquaintences...or even strangers that we know have good intentions.  I don't have to personally know everyone..but just to avoid the "weirdos". I look at so many blogs and have had to ask to follow when they are private and they always kindly send me the link to follow. If you would like to follow just send me a fb message, email or comment on this post with your email address and I can send the link to you. :) I hope some of  you who follow are not too embarrassed to have me send the link if you are a follower...I love following other blogs and love documenting our crazy life with our little Jimmer.

I hope to hear from you! If for some reason I send you the link and it doesn't work let me know...I think I've figured out how to make it private but just in case.

                           

1 comment:

  1. I am NOT shy about about following blogs haha - please send me the link so I can keep following! I'd message you on FB but I'm off of it for lent :) Can you email it to me? elizabeth.smith07@gmail.com

    Good for you on giving up the tanning bed...It's so hard to do, but after a couple minor surgeries for some skin cancer, I was scared straight. I do allow myself the "real deal" poolside in the summer. :)

    Love, love, love seeing all the pics of J! I totally see similarities between he and and you nephew! So happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete