Sunday, September 11, 2011

"You can find me in St. Louie..Where the gun play ring all day nanana"

I just had to reference a throwback from Nelly as my blog title :) Nick and I returned from Saint Louis on Monday after a much needed trip away. We got to see my Mother in Law, Father in Law and Brother in Law...went to two Cardinals baseball games...saw the Arch...did some shopping at Union Station..and on our way out of town Nick and I stopped at the Zoo:) We stayed in a SUPER nice hotel thanks to Papa Larsons reward points and I officially reached 30 weeks pregnant (now I'm 31 weeks 1 day:)). Had not seen Nicks Dad or brother since our Wedding 10 months ago! All 3 of those boys are die hard Cardinals Fans so they were HALF happy that the red birds won one and lost one. Here are lots of pictures of our incredible weekend:

Nick his Dad and brother Dion at Busch Stadium

Nick and I before the Cardinals W!

It as 100 degrees....my MIL Tina and I getting some shade

The Larson men walking toward the hotel and Arch

Just a little windy!

3 biggest Cardinals fans

Nick and I down by the Arch

Mom and Dad with their boys

At Red's Lounge at the hotel....just love that goofy Cardinals fan

Nick and I at the STL ZOO!






This week going to finish baby Larsons room and look to schedule our carpet cleaning before I set up the crib (how's this for pregnancy brain: just typed "tent" where crib is at the end of that sentence before correcting...apparently this baby is an outdoorsman and is opting for a baby tent rather than a crib..I'm losing it). In the next 3 weeks we are trading my vehicle in for a more "kid friendly whip". We are 99% sure we are going to purchase a Chevy Equinox at the end of this month. Very excited to have the extra room and to have a safer more reliable vehicle for _________ Jack Larson:) Got an invite for the first baby shower being thrown for me in the mail which made this all the more real...I can hardly wait for it on October 1st! So crazy that last year at this time I was gearing up for our wedding. September 18th was my bachelorette party in Chicago and October 9th was my wedding shower. Below are a few throw back pics from just a year ago...didn't think I'd be 31 weeks pregnant just 12 shorts months later! Love all of these girls and am so thankful that they were a part of Nick and I's wedding and now apart of our growing family. This baby will have a lot of adopted Aunts! I feel very lucky to have them.


Wedding Shower - October 9, 2010
Chicago - bachelorette weekend

10-9-10 Wedding Shower




Bachelorette Party in Chi Town 9/18/1











Baby, fetus at 31 weeks - BabyCenterFeel great...he moves all day long and nothing makes me happier than watching my stomach move all over. I'm guessing the hard part I feel just above my belly button is his little booty, assuming he's head down which I hope! Belly is growing, belly button is still not out (starting to think it won't) and baby weighs between 3 and 4 lbs now! He will gain 1/2 a lb a week for the next 6 weeks when he will be full term. He is somewhere around 16 inches long. I have a zillion things to do before he arrives. New bump picture from a week ago in st. louis on expanding belly page:) Getting so close.....makes this gal very nervous, anxious and excited. Have my 32 week appointment a week from tomorrow and then it's every 2 weeks for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment