- Sleeping arrangements...Dad, Jen, Nick and I on the one working side of the camper (King Size thank God) with Clint below us on the cushioned bench. Dad sleeps like he is a 7 foot 400 lb man.
- 2 am - 9 am....anywhere from 5 to 25 minute sleeping intervals...at one point all 4 people were snoring in the camper but me. Dad and Clints sound like live grizzly bears. Stuffy as an attick and this 24 weeks pregnant sober chick could not "pass out"
- 3 hour clean up the following morning
- Saturday after running to Target - run out of gas (if you know me you know this is not a first...Nick was with me and was livid lol)
- Saturday July 23rd - Braydens 5th birthday party - stayed 10 minuts to drop off present because of the mornings adventures.
|Ashley and I pre concert|
|Nick & I at the campsite|
|Clint and Nick...and their "snacks"|
|Clint & I|
|Gearing up for Jason Aldean :)|
|ERNST and I|
|Dad & Nick in the SCORCHING heat|
|Pops and I|
|Danny looking very excited for pictures:)|
|Nick and I ... and the cornfield..definitely Iowa|
|Clint & D-Scott...right before the MASSIVE storm|
|Jen, Dad and I|
|Yogi and Nicholas...love|
|Nick and his Mama....they look alike huh!!?!?|
Pregnancy News: Not much to update. The other day I felt icky and dizzy and just blah but I suppose that's normal. Sometimes it's scary since this is my first go around and I just don't know what is and is not "normal". Thankfully I have some people I can run these things by. According to my books and online, he is around 8 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 lbs. He is gaining 6 oz a week and his ears are sharper and loud noises startle him (Yogi barking!). His face is fully formed and I find myself daydreaming about what his little face will look like. Belly button is still making it's way out, I feel little buddy daily, and I cannot believe how quickly this is going. New belly picture in Expanding Belly Section taken at the fair.
Also...my friend Ashley should have her baby in the next week sometime!! She is 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced!!! So excited for her and Andy:)
Oh and my Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag should be here FRIDAY! :)