Tuesday, June 28, 2011

20 Weeks = Halfway

20 Weeks (3 days)


Baby Size: Our little guy is the size of a cantalope from head to rump:)

Total Weight Gain: +1 lb - at last appointment I had lost a pound from previous appointment but am still up 1 lb. Need to gain 4-5 lbs by my 24 week check up.


Maternity Clothes: Not yet! However, there are some pants that no longer button. I would say I can wear about half of them and the other ones I use the hair tie trick with.


Sleep: Still sleeping amazing! Best sleep I've ever gotten.


Exercise: 5 Days a Week - Walking approximately 15 miles a week, squats, light dumbbells and Yoga.


Best Moments: Watching Nick's face and reaction when we found out we were having a boy....one of the neatest moments of my life.


Worst Moments: Boating with my friends from college and having to put a swim suit on!


Food Cravings: Loving Salty and Spicy...but no strong cravings yet.


What I Miss: Summer Cocktails


Looking forward to: Buying little boy things and FOURTH OF JULY weekend:)


Symptoms: Fatique & headaches...but nothing too terrible at all.


Also here are some pictures from this past weekend. On Friday I drove to Waukon, IA to visit some friends from College. Saturday we rented a Pontoon Boat, played Sand Volleyball, ate lunch on a deck, and jammed to some SERIOUS 90's tunes. Baby Larson made his swim suit debut :) The rest of them camped that night but I headed back to celebrate our friend Clint's DIRTY 30! We made shirts and everything!! Sunday is Nick and I's day and one of my favorites of the week. We laid out, did some yardwork (well he did while I watched Twilight and napped:)), got groceries and DQ and rented a movie. Great way to end the weekend. So thankful for the people in my life. It's so important to spend the most time on the people and relationships that mean something to you. I feel incredibly lucky and make sure to not take any of it for granted. Looking forward to the long weekend ahead and the 4th of July which is one of my favorite Holidays of the year!

20 weeks...babies first time on a boat

UIU peacocks :)


Group Shot on the boat

Carlyn, Tara and I on the boat
UIU ladies

Nick and I at Clint's 30th Bday Shin Dig


The Boys - Hubby, Birthday Boy and Dad

Group Shot

Clint and I




1 comment:

  1. Amanda, posting a link to this blog on Facebook was the first news I've heard of your pregnancy! Congratulations to you both on the exciting journey you're about to embark on! You're going to make a wonderful mother!

    ReplyDelete